Unity Developer Responsibilities:
• Strong Analytical ability and Problem Solving capabilities
• Experience in Non gaming unity projects.
• Ability to communicate and work with multidisciplinary external teams.
• Establishing strategy and development pipelines.
• Planning and implementing functionality.
• Identifying and fixing code errors and bottlenecks.
• Testing functionality and dynamics.
• Ensuring products conform to high industry standards.
• Designing and building patches and upgrades.
Unity Developer Requirements:
• Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a similar field.
• Minimum 4 years of experience working as a Unity or Unity3D Developer.
• In-depth knowledge of Unity and Unity3D software.
• Good communication skills.
• Good troubleshooting skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.