Job Title: Web Content Writer Job
Pay Package/Salary: 10000 to 25000
Work Exp: 0-1 year’s
Organization Name: Master Bazar
Job Location: New Delhi, Delhi
Qualification Required: 10th, 12th, Graduation or Any
We are looking for a Content Writer to join our Media and Marketing department. Your primary role will be to enrich our websites with engaging blog posts, guides, and actionable marketing copy.
As a Content Writer, your responsibilities include
• conduct thorough research on industry-related topics,
• * generate ideas for new content composition Write engaging content and ensure that it adheres to SEO standards
• * proofread the articles before publication
You should possess excellent writing skills and have an eye for detail. You should develop content that attracts the target audience.
Don’t hesitate to share your work samples or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application. Apply now!
• Create content pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost our brand awareness.
• * Produce content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers.
• * Utilize SEO best practices to generate traffic to our website.
• * Develop different content types, including email, social media posts, blogs, and white papers on a regular basis.
• * Oversee our website, promote our blog and pitch articles to third-party platforms effectively.
• * Work together with different departments to create innovative content ideas.
• * Compose product descriptions to promote our products and services.
• * Prepare well-organized drafts utilizing Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress, Weebly, Joomla, etc).
• * Assure all-around consistency for textual styles, pictures, fonts and tones in the content.
• * Research industry-related topics by combining web sources, interviews and studies.
• Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing or related field.
• * Proven 3+ year work experience as a Content Writer or Copywriter.
• * Experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress, Weebly, Joomla, etc).
• * Excellent understanding of digital marketing strategies including SEO, email marketing and web analytics.
• * Outstanding writing and editing skills in English for a B2B as well as B2C audience.
• * Ability to handle tight deadlines.
• * Excellent interpersonal skills.
• * Strong communication skills.
• * Ability to work independently.
• * Confident and reliable individual.
• * Outstanding interpersonal skills
• * A keen eye on details.
#Work from the office
#Location- Mayur vihar-1 New Delhi