Job Title: Telecaller Job In India | Customer Service Internship Work From Home
Pay Package/Salary: 15,000 – 10,000 per month
Work Exp: 0-3 years
Organization Name: Examclone
Job Location: New Delhi, Delhi
Qualification Required: 10th, 12th, Graduation or Any
Examclone is an advanced educational platform to provide quality support to aspirants preparing for various competitive exams for higher studies and jobs, helping them achieve their goals with improved results.
Activity on Internshala
Hiring since June 2022
4 opportunities posted
About The Internship
We are looking for an enthusiastic Telemarketer to generate sales either by cold calling or answering requests in a fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for influencing existing or potential customers to buy products or services.
A successful telemarketer must be friendly and persuasive. You must be able to understand the customer’s requirements in a short time and present solutions that meet their needs.
- Cold call people using a given phone directory to sell products.
- Answer incoming calls from prospective customers.
- Use scripts to provide information about product’s features, prices etc. and present their benefits.
- Ask pertinent questions to understand the customer’s requirements
- Persuade the customer to buy by demonstrating how merchandise or services meet their needs
- Record the customer’s personal information accurately in a computer system
- Keep records of calls and sales and record useful information
Requirements And Skills
- Proficient in English
- Skilled in negotiation and dealing with complaints
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- English Proficiency (Spoken) English Proficiency (Written) MS-Excel
- Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
- Learn MS-Excel
- Specialize in Human Resource Management
- Learn Business Communication
Who can apply
Only Those Candidates Can Apply Who
• are available for full time (in-office) internship
• can start the internship between 5th Jul’22 and 9th Aug’22
• are available for duration of 3 months
• have relevant skills and interests
Number of openings