Transportation Financial Systems (TFS) owns the technology components that perform the financial activities for transportation business. These systems are used across all transportation programs and retail expansion to new geographies. TFS systems provide financial document creation & management, expense auditing, accounting, payments and cost allocation functions. Our new generation products are highly scalable and operate at finer level granularity to reconcile every dollar in transportation financial accounts with zero manual entries or corrections. The goal is to develop global product suite for all freight modes touching every single package movement across Amazon. Our mission is to abstract logistics complexities from financial world and financial complexities from logistics world. There are ample opportunities in the team to build domain expertise in financial system as well as transportation.
Primary responsibilities include troubleshooting diagnosing and fixing production software issues, developing monitoring solutions, performing software maintenance and configuration, implementing the fix for internally developed code (Perl, Ruby, Java), performing SQL queries, updating, tracking and resolving technical challenges. Responsibilities also include working alongside development on Amazon Corporate and Divisional Software projects, updating/enhancing our current software, automation of support processes and documentation of our systems.
The ideal candidate must be detail oriented, have superior verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational skills, able to juggle multiple tasks at once, able to work independently and can maintain professionalism under pressure. You must be able to identify problems before they happen and implement solutions that detect and prevent outages. You must be able to accurately prioritize projects, make sound judgments, work to improve the customer experience, and get the right things done.
• 1+ year of development or technical support experience
• Experience troubleshooting and debugging technical systems
• Experience scripting in modern program languages
• B.Tech in Computer Science or a related field.
• 1+ years overall technical/product development experience.
• Proven ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues.
• Strong object oriented development knowledge in Java.
• Demonstrates skill and passion for operational excellence.
• Knowledge of the UNIX/Linux operating system.
• Expertise in scripting
• Documentation skills
• Experience working with relational databases, distributed computing technologies, AWS.
• Experience with Linux
• Debugging and troubleshooting skills, with an enthusiastic attitude to support and resolve customer problems
• Other desired technical skills include Perl, Ruby, Oracle SQL.
• Documentation skills
• Proven ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues
Company – ADCI HYD 13 SEZ
Job ID: A2062169