Standard Chartered Hiring for Teller Job at New Delhi | Standard Chartered Job | CA Job for Fresher
Job: Retail Banking
Primary Location: Asia-India-Delhi
Employee Status: Permanent
Posting Date: 11/Jun/2021, 7:35:41 AM
Unposting Date: 25/Jun/2021, 5:59:00 PM
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
• Deliver quality service while carrying out the following transactions among others for customers:
• Cash deposits
• Cash withdrawals
• Demand draft/pay order instructions – accepting and processing
• Accepting instructions for FD breaks
• Effecting internal account to account transfers
• Accepting and processing stop payment instructions
• Ensure that all of the above services are delivered with accuracy and warmth
• Assist in Service Delivery by ensuring timely service to customers so customer traffic is efficiently managed.
Recommend workflow changes for customer service with greater efficiency and effectiveness.
• General Reconciliation and Compliance Activities at their level, which may typically include:
• Dual control of Cash functions
• Control of Security stationary
• Review of processing entries and vouchers
• Sales Referrals: where relevant, identify prospects for cross-selling from observation of customer transactions and highlight the same to sales staff
• Contribute to branch performance through referrals, efficient customer service, effective operations controls
• He/She is aware of bank’s Mis-selling & Sales Policies and ensure adherence all the times.
• Educating customers about alternate banking channels so specific transactions can be migrated to net banking, phone banking, ATMs, etc.
• Ensure he/ she is fully aware of all the policies and procedures issued in relation to ORMA, Group Code of Conduct, KYC/CDD/EDD and Money laundering prevention. He/she must ensure compliance with these policies and procedures on an ongoing basis. Any suspicious transaction must immediately be reported to the supervising officer.
• Premises management in areas of merchandising, housekeeping as well as store management. Branch upkeep and maintenance
• Responsible for health and safety for all. As part of the Health and Safety guidelines you should:
• Take reasonable care for the health and safety of co-workers and those who may be affected by your actions or your omissions; Co-operate with Management to support and promote Health and safety in the workplace;
• Ensure that your actions do not put others at risk; Work in a healthy and safe manner;
• Encourage others to work in a healthy and safe manner
• Report all accidents and incidents and bring to the attention of the management any hazard in the workplace
Our Ideal Candidate
• Graduate/ Post Graduate
• Anywhere between 1 – 4 years of overall experience
• Banking knowledge, understanding of front and back office processes and procedures
• Good Interpersonal Skills
• Strong Communication Skills
• Team-playing ability
• Customer Orientation and sales Focus
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages. We welcome conversations on flexible working.