Job Title: Executive Delivery boys
Pay Package/Salary: ₹ 15000 – ₹ 30000 per month, depending on your interview
Work Exp: 0-1 years
Organization Name: BT
Job Location: New Delhi, Delhi
Qualification Required: 10th, 12th, Graduation or Any
Our mission is to break down the barriers of today to release the potential of tomorrow. Join us today and release yours.
There are two things that we want to share with anyone considering joining us.
Firstly, we’ve got big ambitions for our colleagues and the future of the organisation. These include our vision that inclusion and accessibility drive every conversation we have and every decision we make. We want our workforce to fully represent the communities and customers we serve, because a diverse business is a better business. We value every colleague, their diversity and the contribution that they make. When we say you’re welcome at BT, we really mean it.
Secondly, the one thing the pandemic has taught us is that a lot of current and future colleagues, where and when possible, want to embrace hybrid working. Therefore, we are introducing smart working at BT. Smart working means having the flexibility to choose, as a team, how and where you work depending on your team’s deliverables and needs; when you are at your shared core location to connect with others and when not. It may not be for every role, and, as part of the recruitment process, you’ll have the chance to discuss smart working and how it might work for the job you are applying for.
About This Role
This role will be responsible for defining product glidepath for BT’s ThreatCo space as Technical Product Owner, and leading on adherence to design implementation, coverage and completeness to deliver projected outcomes.
Given the criticality of the role, the person in the role will be reporting the status to executives within THREATCO. The person in the role needs to periodically report the status of the project.
Within ThreatCo Tribe, we may have multiple squads responsible to deliver Security capabilities. The role is responsible to ensure that the business requirements are met with optimum solution i.e. without building tech debt on the COTS products in terms of extensions/customisations.
Person in this role has to work very closely with the ‘Head of Engineering’ to ensure strategic technology solution is implemented to supporting business requirements.
You’ll Have The Following Responsibilities
• Overall lead delivering detailed solutions for ThreatCo, working across multiple Network and Digital business units on customer centric end to end solutions to time cost and quality measures.
• Delivering a consistent approach and leading the transformation of the Global CIO teams to have a human centered, service-oriented mind-set when creating their deliverables.
• This role is responsible, for delivering the technical roadmaps agreed by the CFU Product lines, channels, and propositions areas.
• Delivery across both strategic and legacy system stacks and associated planning for customer migrations.
• Responsible for successful delivery via multiple delivery modes including Scaled Agile Sprint delivery, Release based and accelerated delivery.
• Manages a cross functional team to deliver brilliant performance at individual, team and service level, holding accountability for the delivery of detailed Demand for internal and external customers.
• Maintains a relentless focus across team on continuous improvement, planning and implementing changes to process, service and technology to transform how the team operations.
• Apply quality standards required to deliver the solution, liaise with release planning teams, meet release milestone dates across all delivery types
• Create a change network that builds consensus and momentum for change with joint purpose, learning, decision making and accountability across teams with Global Business Stakeholders and other CFU Stakeholders as required.
• Working with the CFU teams to specify detailed demand, progress Design, Engineering, Test to allow delivery to the roadmap timelines.
• Engage across multiple Directors and domain leads within Digital & Networks to secure successful delivery of business demand for Global Customers.
• Lead ServiceNow strategies/roadmap
• Create ServiceNow technical Designs as per ServiceNow best practices and lead the rollouts/Configurations to stand up the platform.
You’ll Have The Following Skills & Experience
Provide detailed information on any qualifications, technical expertise or security clearance that you will need for the job. (See example statements below).
• Be Agile: You use your knowledge of best practice to collaborate with peers across the business in different ways. You should be an expert DevOps Engineer in your area of development expertise.
• Give Specialized Advice: You offer advice and recommendations based on your expertise both proactively and on request.
• Problem Solving: Must be able lead and take ownership of proactively solving technical delivery problems across squads that are multiplatform wide, impacting multiple services or cross Tribes/Business areas.
• Transformation: Able to manage long term changes and adapting the unit in line with the business. Be able to transform delivery to improve and reduce cost while confidently managing changes to major products, services, and releases.
• Industry standard qualifications in Agile Leadership (i.e. Leading SAFe, SPC) and Scrum Mastering (i.e. CSM), Lean Six-Sigma.
BT has a key role in British society, fostering change and leading technology innovation. From delivering the Olympics, to supporting the emergency services, to investing more into research than any other UK technology company, we take pride in everything we do – and in the people who work here.
We’re now a global company operating at the forefront of the information age, employing 90,000 people in 180 countries. And we’re on a mission. Guided by our core values of Personal, Simple and Brilliant our goal is to help customers, communities and businesses overcome barriers and release their potential.
So, if you’re interested in the power of potential, why not join us today and release yours? You can read more here about what it’s like to work at BT
How To Apply
It’s easy to apply online; you just need a copy of your up-to-date CV and to follow the step-by step process. Don’t worry if you need to make changes – you’ll have the opportunity to review and edit your work on the final page. We look forward to receiving your application!
Jul 30, 2022, 11:59:00 PM