Job Title: Software Engineering – Core Java | Core Java Jobs for Freshers | Recruitment Software Engineer
Designation: Software Engineering – Core Java
Experience: 0-2 Years
Education: 12th Pass/B. Tech. (Metallurgy) / Diploma Metallurgy.
Job Location: New Delhi
Skill: – Heat Treatment, Metallurgical Lab , Metallurgy, Metallurgical Testing , Quality Assurance ,Quality Control
Salary: 20k To 25k
As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You’ll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
• Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
• Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
• Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
• Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
• Passionate about building an innovative culture
• Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages
• Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
• This position is for Application Developer for Fixed Income Technology group, part of the Investment Bank.
• This is a hands-on technical role. The candidate should be comfortable working with Core Java, multi-threaded, complex, high-performance, techno-functional environment.
• Should be able to design minor components, work independently and mentor junior team members as required.
• The candidate will be tasked with developing robust, scalable and maintainable applications.
• Develop technical components as per JPMC technical standards. Enhance and maintain existing components and services.
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
• Provide level-3 support to troubleshoot production issues and assist users with their queries
• 4-8 Years of Strong experience in application designing, development and testing for backend server development.
• Proficient in Core Java, Java EE, Collections and Multi-threaded programming skill.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Proficient with any RDBMS, Oracle is preferred.
• Experience with build tools Maven/Ant
• Familiarity with Unix/Shell scripting and Hudson/Jenkins for deployment.
• Candidate must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Any experience on python, Tibco EMS, Pivotal Gemfire, Mule ESB, Kubernetes, Docker and other cloud technologies will be an advantage.
• Experience with Investment Banking – Fixed Income domain will be an advantage
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs