Would you like a career that gives you opportunities to help customers and partners use cloud computing web services to do big new things faster, at lower cost?
Do you like to work on-site in a variety of business environments, leading teams through high impact projects using the newest technology?
Would you like to gain the deepest customer and partner insights on maximizing the value of cloud computing technologies?
At AWS ProServe India LLP (ProServe India), we’re hiring highly technical Cloud Architects to help our partners develop technical expertise and capacity, while also collaborating with our customers and partners on key engagements. Our consultants will deliver proof-of-concept projects, topical workshops, and lead implementation projects. These professional services engagements will focus on key customer solutions such as, web applications, enterprise applications, HPC, batch processing and big data, archiving and disaster recovery, education and government. The role is based in either Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad or Kolkata.
Key job responsibilities
• Expertise – Collaborate with AWS field business development, marketing, training and support teams to help partners and customers learn and use AWS services such as Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), Amazon Simple DB/RDS databases, AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM), etc.
• Solutions – Define and deliver on-site technical engagements with partners and customers. This includes participating in on-site visits with prospective customers, understanding customer requirements, and proposing and delivering packaged offerings, and delivering custom solution engagements.
• Delivery – Engagements include short on-site projects proving the use of AWS services to support new distributed computing solutions that often span private cloud and public cloud services. Engagements will include migration of existing applications and development of new applications using AWS cloud services.
• Insights – Work with AWS engineering and support teams to convey partner and customer needs and feedback as input to technology roadmaps. Share real world implementation challenges and recommend new capabilities that would simplify adoption and drive greater value from use of AWS cloud services.
A day in the life
• Customer facing skills to represent AWS services well within the customer’s environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
• Highly technical and analytical, possessing 7 or more years of IT implementation experience
• Deep hands-on experience leading the design, development and deployment of business software at scale
• Proven experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies required
• Experience with IT compliance and risk management requirements (eg. security, privacy, SOX, HIPPA etc.)
• Current hands-on software development experience required; Internet-related business models preferred
• Strong verbal and written communications skills and ability to lead effectively across organizations
• BS level technical degree required; Computer Science or Math background preferred
About The Team
Self motivating team willing to go all out to develop the Practice in India.
• 15+ years of IT consulting/management experience, with demonstrated IT Transformation experience in customer-facing roles.
• Demonstrated ability to work creatively and analytically in meeting customer needs.
• Ability to pitch Professional Services to new and existing customer independently
• Ability to build and maintain pipeline for pre-sales and close them with minimum supervision
• A proven track record of managing and delivering large-scale enterprise IT projects.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including group leadership and executive presentations.
• Be mobile and travel to client locations as needed. Estimated 50-75% travel requirement.
• Strong track record of implementing AWS services in a variety of distributed computing environments
• Integration of AWS cloud services with on-premise technologies from Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, HP, SAP etc.
Company – AISPL – Delhi
Job ID: A2036187