Job Title/Post: Senior Azure Data Engineer
Number of position: (Required urgently – first apply first hire basis – Immediate joiners )
Work Location: Anywhere, All Inida
Job Title: 2 wheeler rider Job near me in Virar
Salary: 15000 to 40000 L/A (Paid Hourly basis 120 to 140 rupees per hour)
As an Azure Data Engineer you are responsible for handling data pipelines and supporting data architecture on Azure.
You will be joining a fast-growing team of consultants and data specialists to bring cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
You will design architectures for data integration and processing to provide high quality datasets and utilize Big Data processing tools to build data pipelines on modern technology stack.
You will also be required to setup and implement data management frameworks across client organizations.
You will be responsible for developing solutions on client infrastructure but also to manage the in-house infrastructure, both on-premise and on Azure.
You will build real time streaming applications on the cloud.
In this role you will take the responsibility for project scoping, data collection, data extraction, data processing, data cleaning and enrichment to support the team in the conceptual development and implementation of data platforms.
Your area of expertise covers the creation of a complete, end-to-end data pipeline: from the import of structured and unstructured raw data, its processing and transformation, metadata management to the implementation of scalable analytics platforms.
Core Technical Requirements:
• Hands on experience with Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, SQL Data Warehouse Azure Blob, Azure Storage Explorer
• Hands on experience with Delta tables and implementing delta logic on data lakes and warehouse
• Hands on experience with implementing multi layered data lake architecture
• Hands on experience with implementing data warehouse architecture
• Hands on experience in creating Data Factory pipelines for on-cloud ETL processing; copy activity, custom Azure development etc.
• Hands on experience with Azure Data Catalog, Event Grid, Service Bus, SQL and Synapse
• Hands on experience with SQL Server BIsuite (ETL, Reporting, Analytics, Dashboards) using SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Power BI
• Hands on experience with Networking and implementing security policies on cloud platform
• Good knowledge of Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment