We don’t just offer a job, we help you turn your dream career into a reality. Join us and be
part of a team where you are valued and celebrated and not just tolerated.
Position: Python Developer
Experience: 2+ years
Work Days: 5 days
Welcome to McKinley Rice
McKinley Rice’s Global Meta-Company is the next evolutionary step in globalization. Spiritually,
we’re a community where people and companies come together to do their best work. And
organizationally, we’re a company that’s composed of many other companies, hence the name.
Diverse companies and employees share one infrastructure, inside which direct
employer-employee relationships are formed with each other. It’s like how apartments provide
a safe, common infrastructure while being composed of many different households. We do the
same thing, but for global work.
How to become a part of our talent pool:
❖ Step 1: Fill in the application form.
❖ Step 2: Clear the 3 stages assessment process.
❖ Step 3: Be a part of the McKinley Family.
We are looking for a Python Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application; therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
What will your day look like:
• Design and execute low-latency, high-availability, and high-performing applications.
• Writing scalable code using Python programming language.
• Integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic in collaboration with front-end developers.
• Coordinating with development teams to determine application requirements.
• Server programming related to web services using open-source functions is the main task.
• Integrate data to turn them into insights to drive better and faster decision-making.
• Reprogramming existing databases to improve functionality.
• Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
• Implementation of security and data protection.
What we’re looking for:
• Minimum Years of Experience: 2+ years
• Minimum qualification: Bachelor’s degree.
• Interface with clients via Slack, Zoom, and email.
• Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
• Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework like Flask & Django.
• Python Django construction including admin side and server construction.
• Skilled with coding in Python, CSS & HTML.
• Experience in RESTful API development using FastAPI, Django framework.
• Hands-on experience with databases such as SQL, and PostgreSQL.
• Strong unit test and debugging skills
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
• A quick and critical thinker with the ability to come up with a number of ideas about a topic.
• Good communication and comprehension skills are required. The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences is essential.
• A team player, who has the ability to deliver even under pressure is preferred.
• We require someone who is innately curious and motivated
• Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
• Experience deploying Python applications into production
• Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure knowledge is a plus
• Experience in working with overseas clients or global companies.
Awesome Perks & Benefits
• Education Reimbursement, we pay up to 60,000 per year for you to learn, train, and better yourself.
• We have a hybrid working model and to ensure smooth working, we reimburse for your home wi-fi with up to 12,000 per year.
• Employee Reward Program, we offer a comprehensive rewards program that includes career coaching and mental wellness programs, communication and financial planning courses, leave travel allowance along with vouchers and gifts worth up to 1,24,000 per year.
• We pay for quarterly team parties, up to 4,000 as we believe in the notion ‘work hard and party hard’.
• We offer paid maternity leaves of 2 weeks for employees who haven’t yet completed one year with us and maternity leaves of 24 weeks for those who have. People who have worked with us for one year are eligible for 15 days of paternity leave, or one week if they haven’t. We also provide 10 days of paid Covid-19 and 5 days of paid bereavement leave in addition to the foregoing.
• To better understand our other perks and benefits, check out our company blogs and policies here:
Office Locations (India)
You get to choose where you want to work.
Employment Type: Full Time
Few Interesting Things About Us:
• Official Recruitment Video:
• Perks & Benefits Video:
• First Impressions Summer Interns at McKinley Rice:
• Abhyudaya CSR Initiative by McKinley Rice:
• We reuse and recycle paper at our office:
• A glimpse of Employee Experience at McKinley Rice:
• Inclusivity & Diversity at McKinley Rice:
• Culture at McKinley Rice:
• McKinley Rice focuses on Skill Enhancement:
• We promote Work-Life Balance