About TopTrove Foundation
Nonprofit Startups are seen to have a significant role in social development and the evolution of the country. Organizations with a social purpose make it easier for individuals to join together and express the power of collective voice, whether they are raising financial or moral support, offering visibility to marginalized communities, or initiating activist campaigns.
TopTrove Foundation works to improve society’s well-being via philanthropic and welfare initiatives in the domains of education, health, and social work. TopTrove Foundation has benefited over 50,000+ people in India. We use cutting-edge technologies and digital goods to have a large-scale influence on society.
We are now on a mission to transform India’s nonprofit ecosystem by establishing Non-Profit Initiatives that will give worth to millions of people who need resources and help.
Activity on Internshala
Hiring since March 2021
237 opportunities posted
786 candidates hired
About Part Time Job/internship
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
• Communicate with the higher management to prepare a strategy for operations to run efficiently
• Assist in developing long term plans to achieve the goals and objectives which are already set
• Work on conducting research on the organization’s customers and their interests
• Collaborate with various people in the organization
• Handle day-to-day operations
• Reach various clients through LinkedIn and other social media
English Proficiency (Spoken) English Proficiency (Written) MS-Office
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Specialize in Human Resource Management
Learn Business Communication
Who can apply
Only Those Candidates Can Apply Who
• are available for the part time job/internship
• can start the part time job/internship between 17th Jul’22 and 21st Aug’22
• are available for duration of 6 months
• have relevant skills and interests
• Good problem-solving and decision-making skills – this skill-set can possibly be the most important part in identifying problems within the organization and having the capability to evaluate the relevant action required
• Should have strong communication skills
• Good leadership skills
Certificate Letter of recommendation Flexible work hours
This role will be unpaid in the beginning.
Number of openings