Job Title: Java Software Engineer
Designation: Software Engineering – Core Java
Experience: 0-2 Years
Education: 12th Pass/B. Tech. (Metallurgy) / Diploma Metallurgy.
Job Location: New Delhi
Skill: – Heat Treatment, Metallurgical Lab , Metallurgy, Metallurgical Testing , Quality Assurance ,Quality Control
Salary: 20k To 25k
Greetings from the Brancosoft.
Brancosoft is hiring for Java Developer, Ideal Developer will be responsible to assess our capabilities and current architecture to help us drive the implementation of improvement to become “best in class.” This role will also be heavily involved in component-based architecture, development methodologies, project facilitation, multi-platform application design, systems design, requirements/interface design & analysis, estimating, tracking, and change management
What You’ll Bring
• 4 to 6 years of technical experience including experience in technical architecture, application development, database management, or operations.
• 3 to 5 years of Java experience
• Experience with Spring framework (preferred), high volume and high concurrency applications
• Past experiences with development tools such as Git, Artifactory, Maven, Jenkins, Confluence, SonarQube, etc
• Experience in AWS and cloud platforms is a plus
• Strong proficiency in Java concepts and object modeling in a Linux environment and databases
• Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments.
• Play a hands-on role in the development process including design, development, and support of the applications
• Provide data modeling and database design solutions for both existing and new software components and systems
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation.
• Ability to communicate complex technical or architecture concepts in a simple manner and can adapt to different audiences.
• Experience navigating large complex applications
• Solid knowledge of Object-Oriented design principles
Impact You’ll Make:
• Passion for building “best-in-class” applications
• Strong understanding and hands-on experience in Core Java, JEE, Spring, Angular
• Focused on improving our software delivery pipeline as we move down the CI/CD path
• Working closely with onsite and home office teams
• Skilled in translating complex technical concepts into high-level designs for development teams
• Thought leadership in developing enterprise-level application and custom integration solutions including major enhancements, interfaces, functions, and features
• Working with a team of engineers that plans, designs, and develops custom software in an agile environment
• Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
Salary best in the industry.
5 days of working