Inside Sales Manager Jobs Near Delhi – Naukri Center Best Salary
Inside Sales Manager Job at Abbott Laboratories – in Delhi
1) Meeting or exceeding CMD India growth goals for inside sales.
2) Manage contractual relationship with CMD designated inside sales vendor as well as Implementing business partnership with the inside sales vendor to support CMD strategy for CMD products and sales.
3) Act as the conduit between the CMD inside sales vendor, CMD India sales team, CMD Marketing , CMD technical team and CMD contracted distribution partners. Ensure CMD inside sales is effectively communicating with CMD India Sales team and distribution partners, harmonizing the sales effort at the regional level.
This position reports to Country Manager India & SA. This role focuses on the following areas related to outsourced inside sales management for CMD India Business :
Inside Sales Manager Jobs Near Delhi
- Sales lead qualification.
- Sales territory & Regional Manager support.
- Provide a consistent & reliable link to CMD customer service & other internal Abbott stakeholders (such as
CMD marketing, CMD technical Service)
- Vacant sales territory management.
- Support with medical distribution sales representative relationship management.
- Direct sales support to accounts that the local CMD Sales representative is unable to reach due to geographic or other constraints.
- Hunt for new accounts in assigned sales region and qualify them.
Main Responsibilities of Inside Sales Manager Jobs -Near Delhi
- Work closely with an outsourced insides sales vendor to support the CMD India business.
- Maintain existing business and close new business to meet or exceed inside sales goals and manage account needs: including understanding base business and identifying new business opportunities in existing account base.
- Must maintain product knowledge for existing and new products as well as effectively sell these products to target customers.
- Must understand the complexities of the inside sales virtual environment and working with an outsourced inside sales vendor.
- Driving and developing technical strategy to support sales implementation and selling cycle.
- Responsible for ensuring technical solutions are fully utilized to provide meaningful analysis leading to the identification of new sales opportunity pipeline and harmonization of sales processes.
- Maintaining and supporting the CRM system with existing users and channels to maximize sales performance and management’s reporting capabilities.
- In addition, uses CRM tool to log activities and process opportunities through the sales cycle as well as obtain sales and marketing insights through the data collected from the CRM tool to aid in the development of programs and tools for the commercial organization.
- This could include sales campaigns, business needs tracking and sales quoting to name a few.
- This is not limited to current channel or scope.
Accountability / Scope / Budget
Work closely with inside sales to maintain and grow assigned accounts by telephone/webex/email on a regular basis.
The sales model is a consultative technical solutions sales process that involves support for installation and ongoing support of products, systems and services to all CMD India customer types that include, but are not limited to:
Physician Offices (primary care, pediatrics & others)
Emergency Medical Services (ambulance & others)
Corporate Accounts ( Pharmaceutical company)
Other non-acute care ambulatory care accounts
Position requires the ability to formulate strategic plans and outcomes for inside sales selling and support.
Position requires ability to comprehend and explain medical device and data management system to different levels of expertise including lab managers, IT directors, materials management, Nursing Directors, Federal Government facilities, and other non-acute healthcare entities/personnel.
Position also requires the need to view the entire business and incorporate business rules, strategic initiatives, and changes into the CRM sales tool.
30% travel required to ensure connectivity and integration of technical solutions and product support.
Minimum Education & Experience
Bachelors degree required. MBA or related post graduate healthcare degree preferable.
Minimum 10 years’ experience, with four years of experience in marketing, sales or sales support. Project management certification or relevant experience is a plus. Experience managing medical distribution partnerships and working with and/or managing inside sales teams is preferred. Applicant must have excellent oral and written communication skills (including presentation and listening skills).
This role is field based, but ideal location would be in Gurgaon.
About Company (Inside Sales Manager Jobs Near Delhi)
Company: Abbott Laboratories –
Company Location: Delhi
Job Category: Sales Jobs, Retail Jobs