Job Title: HouseKeeping
Pay Package/Salary: 8000 to 10000
Work Exp: 0-1 years
Organization Name: Digital Folks Cooperation
Job Location: Uttarakhand
Qualification Required: 10th, 12th, Graduation or Any
- Keeping facilities and common areas clean and maintained.
- Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping floors.
- Cleaning and stocking restrooms.
- Cleaning up spills with appropriate equipment.
- Notifying managers of necessary repairs.
- Collecting and disposing of trash.
- Assisting guests when necessary.
- Keeping the linen room stocked.
- Properly cleaning the furniture.
- Ability to manage your time efficiently.
- Handle basic maintenance and cleaning..
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and interact positively with hotel guests.
- Hard worker.
- Two-wheeler is a must with a valid driving license.
Note: Petrol reimbursement will provide by the company.
More about this Housekeeping Attendant job
Digital Folks Cooperation is aggressively hiring for the job profile of Housekeeping Attendant for 1 open position at Dehradun in Ajabpur Kalan locality. Kindly go through the FAQs below to get all answers related to the given job.
1. How much salary can I expect?
Ans. You can expect a minimum salary of 8,000 INR and can go up to 10,000 INR. The salary offered will depend on your skills, experience and performance in the interview.
2. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for this job?
Ans. The candidate should have completed 10th or Below 10th degree and people who are freshers are eligible to apply for this job. You can apply for more jobs in Dehradun to get hired quickly.
3. Is there any specific skill required for this job?
Ans. The candidate doesn’t need to have English language skills and sound communication skills for this job.
4. Who can apply for this job?
Ans. Only Male candidates can apply for this job.
5. Is it a work from home job?
Ans. No, it’s not a work from home job and can’t be done online. You can explore and apply for other work from home jobs in Dehradun at apna.
6. Are there any charges or deposits required while applying for the role or while joining?
Ans. No work-related deposit needs to be made during your employment with the company.
7. How can I apply for this job?
Ans. Go to the apna app and apply for this job. Click on the apply button and call HR directly to schedule your interview.
8. What is the last date to apply?
Ans. The last date to apply for this job is 26-Jun-2022.
For more details, download apna app and find Freshers jobs in Dehradun. Through apna, you can find jobs in 74 cities across India. Join NOW