Hiring Candidates For Zomato’s Delivery Partner Fleet.
Job Title: Zomato Delivery Boy
Pay Package/Salary: 15000-25000
Work Exp: 0-1 year
Organization Name: Zomato
Job Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Qualification Required: 10th, 12th, Graduation or Any
About The Role:
As A Zomato Delivery Partner, You Are Required To Pick Up Food Or Grocery Items Ordered By Customers From Restaurants/Outlets And Deliver To Customers. Delivery Partners Use Their Own Vehicles (Bike/Scooty) To Deliver Orders To Zomato Customers.
Full-Time: Earn Upto Rs. 25,000 Per Month
Part-Time: Earn Upto Rs. 15,000 Per Month
• Weekly Payments
• Flexible Work Timings- Morning/ Afternoon/ Evening/ Night
• Have Option Of 3 Shifts : Full Time, Part Time (4hrs Working) And Weekend Part Time (Can Work On Weekend )
• Joining Bonus (Depending Upon City)
• Insurance Coverage (Accidental & Health Insurance)
• Attractive Incentives
Responsibilities And Duties
• Pick And Deliver Food As Per Order Detail
Please Note: Before Applying, Please Ensure That You Have The Following:
• Proof Of Address
• DL/RC (Only If You Have A Bike/Scooty)
• Pan Card
• Bank Document (Cancelled Cheque Or Bank Passbook)
• Android Phone (Version 6 Or Above)
• Anyone Above Age 18 Years
• Anyone Who Can Communicate In Hindi, English Or Any Local Language Of The City
• Anyone Familiar With Using A Smartphone/Apps Etc.
• Anyone Who Can Ride A Bike/Scooty/E-Cycle
• Any Working Professional/Student Who Wants To Earn Good Money With A Part-Time/Full-Time Job
• Candidates Looking For Freshers Job Vacancy, Driver Vacancy, Full Time And Part-Time Job
Job Types: Full-Time, Part-Time, Weekend Part-Time
More about this Delivery Boy job
Zomato is aggressively hiring for the job profile of Delivery Boy for 250 open positions at Delhi-NCR in Noida Sector 16 locality. Kindly go through the FAQs below to get all answers related to the given job.
1. How much salary can I expect?
Ans. You can expect a minimum salary of 18,000 INR and can go up to 25,000 INR. The salary offered will depend on your skills, experience and performance in the interview.
2. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for this job?
Ans. The candidate should have completed 10th or Below 10th degree and people who have 0 to 30 years are eligible to apply for this job. You can apply for more jobs in Delhi-NCR to get hired quickly.
3. Is there any specific skill required for this job?
Ans. The candidate doesn’t need to have English language skills and sound communication skills for this job.
4. Who can apply for this job?
Ans. Only Male candidates can apply for this job.
5. Is it a work from home job?
Ans. No, it’s not a work from home job and can’t be done online. You can explore and apply for other work from home jobs in Delhi-NCR at apna.
6. Are there any charges or deposits required while applying for the role or while joining?
Ans. No work-related deposit needs to be made during your employment with the company.
7. How can I apply for this job?
Ans. Go to the apna app and apply for this job. Click on the apply button and call HR directly to schedule your interview.
8. What is the last date to apply?
Ans. The last date to apply for this job is 14-Aug-2022.
For more details, download apna app and find Full Time jobs in Delhi-NCR. Through apna, you can find jobs in 74 cities across India. Join NOW