Job Title: Commercial & Contract Manager
An opportunity to work for one of the World’s most admired Licensor organizations based in their India office in Delhi. They are dealing in EPC / PMC and Cryo / ASU Technology.
They provide innovative Engineering and Construction solutions, Commercial & Contract Manager Job, manufacturing and gas distribution equipment and related services, and packaging solutions to support the industrial and healthcare markets.
The right candidate will speak fluent English, have the right to work in India and have a minimum of 12+ years’ experience in commercial and contract.
Commercial Project Manager Cum Contract Manager’s core duty is to ensure that the all of the company’s commercial and contracts are fully executed from start to finish. Work on tight deadlines, and have to delegate tasks required to complete a Contract.
The major responsibilities are:
• Significant commercial and contracts experience and knowledge of legalities involved in contracts in Oil & Gas Projects (with proven track record of work at supervisory level).
• Commercially, financially and contractually aware with good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
• Commercial Awareness: Full understanding and working knowledge of all aspects of lump sum and reimbursable project related financial and contractual management clauses in areas such as (but not limited to) Confidentiality, Completion Notices, Change Management, Escalations, Cancellation etc. required to make sound commercial decisions
• Risk Assessment: Understanding of key commercial risks and areas for opportunity and able to support project risk review process and assessments
• Negotiating Skills: To secure favorable outcomes, having the flexibility to understand and negotiate alternative contractual and commercial positions with customers.
You must be able to demonstrate and evidence the following:
- BE / B Tech– Mechanical / Process / Chemical Engineering with 10 to 20 Years of relevant experience in Engineering (EPC) pertaining to Cryogenic/ ASU technology sectors.
- Managerial skills, Self-driven.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills