Fastor is India’s marketing & technology platform for offline retail & food businesses to switch online. We are enabling India’s local offline businesses to get online in seconds with a personal online store & allowing them to enable faster shopping experiences for their customers in their offline stores based on QR codes.
The vision is to empower India’s 60 Million brick & mortar businesses with the power of the digital stores & its ecosystem, allowing them to expand their serviceable radius & grow their business. We have been active in the hospitality & our retail industry.
The team has people from IITs & a strong advisory board consisting of senior professionals from Microsoft & Infosys. Become a part of the team who is building in India for the world.
We are soon launching in the USA & NZ.
In a very short time, we have over 30,000+ registered users on our platform & we are looking for the right talent who can creatively multiply this number rapidly.
Recently we rolled out covidmealsforindia.com & India’s most challenging times. We were able to impact over 4Lac+ Indians across 800+ cities.
You will be part of the go-to team for our customers to get in touch, for sharing and celebrating their joys, and supporting and rectifying any problems they have.
The ideal candidate will be a passionate and hunger-driven individual to chase sales for our company and will help us expand our clients and sales growth in the National and International markets. You will be at the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
• You will be generating leads & conducting discovery calls with qualified prospects
• You will be prospecting every day to keep building your pipeline
• Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
• Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
• Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
• Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
• Will have to sell to technical roles like VP/Director/Manager of Software Engineering & CIOs/CTO
• Responsible for preparing the proposals for the sales and preparing in RFPs, RFQs, and RFIs.
• Draft and implement business development tactics tailored to the defined market.
• Experience- 3-5 years in IT services
• Your Sales track record is achieved within the Information Technology Solutions and services sector.
• Thorough knowledge of the sales cycle – Should have generated leads and closed major accounts
• You have a proven sales record in IT services sales
• Should have experience in doing sales for IT companies of 1000 – 5000 people.
• You have an in-depth understanding of sales systems to support successful sales delivery.
• You ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and repeat business