Are you looking for an opportunity to solve deep technical problems and build innovative solutions in a fast-paced environment working with smart, passionate software developers? Do you want to be in the forefront of engineering big data solutions that take Amazon Logistics to the next generation? This might be the role for you!
Our Product Manager – Tech position will give you the opportunity to get in touch with the state-of-art data engineering and data-modeling environment developed by Amazon.
If you are enthusiastic about data engineering and data science, motivated by results and driven enough to achieve them, Amazon is a great place to be. Because it is only by coming up with new ideas and challenging the status quo that we can continue to be the most customer-centric company on Earth. We are all about flexibility: we expect you to adapt quickly to all the changes around you, and we encourage you to try new things.
You will put your Product Management skills to test and roll up your sleeves to complete a project that will contribute to improving the functionality and level of service that the team provides to our customers. This could include:
- Learning how to partner across multiple teams and geographies
- Developing and executing upon some of the world’s most complex data analyses will in turn, drive the correct business decisions
- Helping identify process improvement opportunities to build streamlined and scalable solutions
- Partnering with technical teams to perform deep root cause analyses when facing problems
- Assisting in the development of business cases for new programs and services
- Participating in the development, delivery, maintenance and improvement of performance metrics dashboards
- Becoming part of a team of trusted advisors throughout an entire business unit
We want to hire the world’s brightest minds, and offer them an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the experience for our customers.
7+ years of experience, with at least 5 years of product management in building consumer & technology products
Post-graduate in Business or Tech (MBA, MS)
Experience defining market and product requirements, working with engineering organizations to rapidly deliver high-impact capabilities to market
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create compelling positioning/messaging strategy and present complex information clearly and concisely
Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements, features
High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision
Strong team management skills with experience in hiring and developing top talent
Excellent inter-team working skills to develop strong partnership with partner, tech team and operating at leadership levels
Amazon Latest Job Recruitment -Product Manager
Ability to work successfully in a fast-moving environment, and to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload even when faced with conflicting priorities
- Any additional technical skills, such as coding (e.g. Python, R, Django), data visualization (e.g. Tableau, Quicksight, PowerBI, QlikView, PowerPivot, MicroStrategy) or operations research can be a bonus
- Familiar with AWS products and environments (e.g. Redshift, EMR, EC2, S3)
- Previous work experience – a summer job, internship; if it’s an experience in a related field or business, even better
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decision based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies’ worldwide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.