Are you customer obsessed, relentlessly focused on achieving high standards, street-smart and analytical, execution focused, hungry and passionate about e-commerce, an experienced sales executive with a strong work ethic? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you.
Amazon Seller Services is an important division of Amazon Inc., a multi-national company headquartered in Seattle, USA. The division aims to help sellers grow their business by offering services which leverage high quality Amazon capabilities. Amazon Seller Services is now looking to work with Indian retailers and offer them services which will scale their business. See www.amazonservices.com for services offered in US & www.services.amazon.in for product details in India.
As a Sales Associate with Amazon Seller Services India, you will have the exciting opportunity to deliver Amazon’s offerings in India. You will be the face of Amazon to retailers for the services which Amazon will offer. The role will require engaging with Partners & sellers at all points of their life cycle. You will have to train partners to identify and recruit retailers that deliver competitive pricing and broad product selection on the platform.
The ideal candidate will have sales experience, ability to work in an environment with minimal supervision, comfortable working across multiple complex functions and capability to influence external parties. The candidate should be comfortable interfacing with technology systems, training other stakeholders on systems and processes and be able to analyze data and gather actionable conclusions. Operating in a rapidly changing environment will require the candidate to be adept at dealing with ambiguous, new and challenging situations. The candidate will be comfortable in executing repeatable processes.
Key job responsibilities
Understand products and services offered by Amazon Services and be able to articulate its functions and benefits to external audiences.
• Train and hand-hold partners to become valuable partners for Amazon
• Track and monitor performance and sales of key partners to manage to seller performance
Prior Experience And Skills
• More than 1+ years of experience in sales
• Bachelor’s degree required, MBA is preferred
• Passion for e-commerce is required.
• Experience in an analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
• Proven ability to manage the business “by the numbers”. Must be metrics-driven.
• Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
• Experience working with SME retailers is an advantage.
• Experience with e-commerce, retail, advertising, or media would be an advantage.
• Deep understanding of the retail and wholesale landscape in India with prior interactions with sellers and distributors is desirable.
• Experience selling nascent (embryonic/start-up) products/services into new markets is desired.
• Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
• Ability to speak the local language is desirable
Personal Attributes And Competencies
• Demonstrated intense customer focus.
• Demonstrated highest level of integrity, intellectual honesty, and strong work ethic.
• Takes initiative. Doesn’t wait to be asked. Plans efficiently.
• Consistent effort, intense commitment, perseverance and willingness to go above and beyond when needed.
• Strong team player, acts like an owner, and ultimately focused on delivering results with high standards.
• Proven ability to successfully thrive in an ambiguous environment and changing market conditions.
• Disciplined in executing repeatable operational processes.
Has sound judgment and ability solve issues on the spot.
• Makes good decisions when analysis of data is not sufficient to reach a conclusion.
Deep understanding of and passion for e-commerce required. – Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction required. – Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business by the numbers. Must be metrics-driven. – Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly. – Demonstrated active listening skills, highly consultative and solutions-oriented. – Bachelor’s degree required, MBA is preferred.
Experience with e-commerce, retail, advertising, or media would be an advantage – Previous responsibility for strategic development, product management or product marketing, revenue targets and quotas is highly desirable. – Deep understanding of the retail and wholesale landscape in India with prior interactions with sellers and distributors is desirable. – Experience selling nascent (embryonic/start-up) products/services into new markets is desirable.
Company – ASSPL – Haryana
Job ID: A2036645