Pay Package/Salary: 20,000 to 40,000
Work Exp: 0-1 years
Organization Name: Amazon
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Qualification Required: 10th, 12th, Graduation or Any
Are you interested in building next generation solutions and services that will redefine international trade at Amazon? Do you want to improve how shoppers around the world purchase global merchandise? Amazon Global Store is building software components and services responsible for enhancing the international shopping experience, delivery experience and expand to new countries/regions via Global Store product.
Amazon Expansions and Exports, Global Store team is looking for an experienced “Software Development Engineer I” to lead with innovative technology solutions that directly impacts fast paced growth of Amazon in new geographies.
Stay local, shop global! Amazon Global Store allows customers to easily discover a wide selection of international products available from Amazon’s websites around the world, offering simplified customs, faster delivery, local language and payment support, and a world-class customer service. Global Store has presence in multiple countries and will continue to stay at the forefront of Amazon’s global expansion strategy.
This is Amazon’s first cross marketplace initiative that allows vast range of imported product selection from one countries marketplace to be available for purchase and delivery to another marketplace. We are creating Amazon Global store with the goal of selling inventory physically located anywhere in the world to customers in any country across the globe, seamlessly through Amazon website, mobile apps or other 3rd party external websites. Given our rapid growth and this huge opportunity we are applying cutting edge technology to solve complex business problems.
Individuals interested in this position are expected to be passionate about building complex, high-performing, reliable, multi-tiered, distributed (Service Oriented Architecture) systems in a fast paced environment with high standards of excellence.
In This Role You Will
• Build solutions to take the great Amazon experience to 400M potential customers of Amazon in MENA.
• Work with new customer base & culture and tap into a fast growing ecommerce market.
• Enrich Amazon by bringing back new, cool and innovative things that are happening around the world.
• Connect millions of new customers and sellers through the Amazon peculiar experience.
• Tailored local customer experience, currency, payment methods, delivery, mobile experience.
In This Role You Will
• Invent, Develop, Integrate and Migrate existing technologies to deliver the great Amazon experience.
• Extend and Customise the Amazon Platforms that meets our new customer needs.
• Identify Problems and Develop Solutions on behalf of our customers and sellers that are unique to the geography.
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, with strong Computer Science fundamentals
• 2+ years of professional software development experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
• 2+ years of experience building successful production software systems.
• 2+ years of experience with OO design/development skills
• 2+ years of experience with REST service architecture
• 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
• Strong knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
• Knowledge of, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, Java, or Perl
• Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
• Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
• Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
• Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
• Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Company – ADCI – Uttar Pradesh
Job ID: A1868123