Job Title: Amazon Job Content Reviewer
Pay Package/Salary: 15000 to 30000
Work Exp: 0-5 years
Organization Name: Amazon
Job Location: Gurugram, Haryana
Qualification Required: 10th, 12th, Graduation or Any
External Job Description
Our operations team is looking for highly motivated and talented candidates to participate in auditing/reviewing advertisements and search results. The ideal candidate must demonstrate strong analytical & communication skills, attention to details, and a commitment to excellence.
Key Responsibilities Include
As a Content Reviewer, you will work towards the review of advertisements from Amazon Dynamic advertising program. Key responsibilities include:
- • Review and audit advertisements and emails in English/Italian
- • Thoroughly check advertising content with careful consideration of given guidelines.
- • Organic product Review
- • Review relevance between search query and organic products based on Content Guidelines.
- • Check the relevance with quality and accuracy in detail.
- • Analyze data and evaluate trends/ patterns.
- • Recommend generic pattern to be translated into Rules.
- • Willingness to work with sensitive issues, including but not limited to Adult content, Religious and philosophically sensitive issues
- • Review feedback from customers.
- • Work intuitively to identify and highlight any recommendations, improvements or inconsistencies in the data
- • Troubleshooting issues related to advertisements
- • Review ads for content quality based on Content Guidelines.
- • Approve or disapprove new and changed ad submissions based on policy guidelines.
- • Writing customer-facing emails to address concerns and report issues.
- • Familiarity with online retail (e-commerce)
- • Background in web search and familiarity with various ways used for searching for information
Graduate degree in any discipline – Flexibility to work in night shifts and rotational weeks off’s. – Review and audit advertisements and emails in English/Italian. Candidate must demonstrate language proficiency in all the following: verbal, writing, reading and comprehension. – Working knowledge of Computer Applications like- MS Word and MS Excel – Web Search skills and knowledge of Wikipedia. – Good Data Analysis and Mining Skills – Detail Oriented – Flexible in work timings – Familiar with Internet search tools – Willingness to work with sensitive issues, including but not limited to: – Adult content
• Religious and philosophically sensitive issues
• Alcohol, tobacco, weapons and other potentially offensive products
• Willingness to work on Review and audit advertisements and emails in English,
• Familiarity with online retail (e-commerce)
Company – ADCI – Haryana
Job ID: A1982691