As an Amazon PPC Specialist, you will be responsible for working on e-commerce marketplace advertising platforms, strategizing and optimizing campaigns on a daily basis.
Desired Candidate Profile
What you need to have:
• Graduate/ PG from Tier-1 colleges (preferably MBA in Sales and Marketing)
• Minimum 3 years of experience in E– Commerce Marketing
• Thorough understanding of e-commerce marketing, including search engine optimization, keyword bidding and online tracking systems
• Ability to think strategically and structurally while solving growth problems
• A problem-solving mindset and willingness to challenge the established norms
• Experience with data analytics
• Extensive knowledge of Amazon Advertising (AMS), Amazon Display, DSP, Flipkart ADP and Flipkart PLA is required
• Strategize, launch, monitor, and lead execution of PPC campaigns across various channels such as Amazon Marketing Services, Google, and Facebook.
• Devise strategies to drive online traffic/sales to our web and mobile pages
• Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns in Google and other ad networks · Recommend landing page changes and other inputs based on analytics
• Drive new ideas and processes to improve the performance of campaigns…
• Setting up and managing Amazon Ad campaigns, ad groups, ads, keywords, bids, and budgets for all assigned accounts on a weekly basis.
• Reporting to the clients and updating Account Managers on a weekly basis with updates, recommendations, and insights.
• Performing Keyword Research, Competitor Research, and Market Research for each assigned account.
• Provide complete and accurate data in the weekly reports.
• Having experience in analysis of amazon business reports, search term reports, etc.
• Should have sound knowledge of amazon seller central and vendor central.
• Should have a proven track record of giving higher orders with lower Acos.
• Drive new ideas and processes to improve the performance of campaigns, including account structure, bidding, ad copy, and keyword development.
• Manage and guide the team with best-proven practices for maximum efficiency.
• Report to a Team Lead and update Ad Managers on a weekly basis with updates, recommendations and insights.
• Assist the Ad Managers in setting up Amazon Ad campaigns, ad groups, ads, keywords, bids, and budgets for all assigned accounts as needed.
• Assist with monitoring ad accounts and adjusting bids and budgets as directed by the Ad Manager.
Manage all aspects of PPC campaigns across all products in the portfolio daily
• Ensure campaigns are designed, configured, and optimized according to product goals and PPC objectives, e.g. ACOS targets, improve organic rank, increase profitability
• Check PPC metrics, organic rank, and sales metrics for positive/negative changes on an ongoing basis
• Communicate daily on PPC performance and provide regular weekly/monthly business reports that demonstrate progress, problem areas, solutions, and recommendation
• Plan, create and manage paid campaigns on Amazon Seller Central by formulating strategies and road map for successful delivery of PPC campaigns
• Direct responsibility of campaign planning, implementation, budget management,
performance monitoring, optimization and analysis
• Analyzing revenue, campaign performance, ACoS, daily ad spend, etc.
• Manage & optimize PPC advertising campaigns exclusively for Amazon
• Monitor keyword rank and implement marketing programs to maintain rank
• Monitor daily trends, ACOS, profit and spend across multiple brands
Manage campaign expenses, stay on budget, and estimate monthly costs.
• Weekly Campaign Evaluation And Reporting
• Monitor, evaluate and adjust strategy based on campaign results.
- • 1-2 years in a relevant profile, having experience of handling Amazon paid campaigns and handling international marketplaces, especially of Amazon
- • Should have experience of driving ACoS and scaling up the budgets
- • Good analytical & data analysis skills with commercial awareness
- • Direct, hands-on experience in managing large scale, complex paid search & shopping feed campaigns