Job Title: Amazon Careers Work From Home | B2B B2C E-Commerce Executive, Product Listing, Inventory management
Pay Package: 20000 – 23000 a Month
Work Experience: 0 – 2years
Organization Name: Amazon
Job Location: delhi
Qualification Required: 10th, 12th, Graduation or Any
Amazon – where builders can build! We’re looking for a smart, customer-obsessed innovator and owner to join our Operations Team
Purview of a Operations Manager
Manager-I, Operations is responsible for managing a team and facilitating flow of information across multiple stakeholders to resolve any potential issues that impact customer experience/ business continuity.
The candidate should have a basic understanding of the logistics space and should be able to communicate clearly in the written and oral form. She/he should be able to come up with process improvements drive them through completion.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
• Managing a shift, constantly identifying opportunities to improve team performance and owning associated change management.
• Developing and/or referring to performance metrics to drive team performance and business results.
• Identifying the business impact of trends and making data backed decisions.
• Communicating with external customers (Carriers, Vendors/Suppliers) and internal customers (Finance, Ops Excellence, Fulfillment Centers)
• Escalating problems or variances in the information and data to the relevant owners and following through on resolutions.
• Ability to pull data from numerous databases (using Excel, Access, SQL and/or other data management systems) and to perform ad hoc reporting and analysis, as needed, is a plus.
Key job responsibilities
• Drive continuous learning and process improvement culture change through best practice sharing, vocal advocacy, and visible hands-on leadership.
• Lead the learning, training and development for all the associates, process experts and managers in the positive correlation between customer experience and productivity
• Excellence implementation. Create and deploy a learning calendar and ensure 100% compliance
• Provide Strategic vision for the Operations Excellence program for project selection, scope, definition, and performance to ensure alignment with business strategy
• Drive tactical execution of key initiatives building and managing the road map to achieve the Operation Excellence team’s vision.
• Support process improvements, best practice sharing, and standardization across all Amazon Logistics processes using Lean principles.
• Provide metrics inputs that support compliance of standard work and that drives improvements in cost and quality.
• Champion role wise standard work based on Lean principles despite the pressure to deviate regardless of the direction from which it comes.
• Gain consensus to push change forward while keeping variation between sites to a minimum.
• Collaborate and communicate with other global teams on best practices, internal and external benchmarking, talent development, continuous process improvement, programs of study and knowledge sharing.
• Bachelor’s degree with 4-6 years of work experience.
• Creative and analytical problem solver with a passion to provide excellent customer service.
• Should be flexible to adapt to a 24 x 7 operating environment
• Ability to pull data from databases (using Excel, Access, SQL and/or other data management systems).
• Completed MBA or Master’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Logistics, Operations Research or similar field.
• Demonstrated program ownership and consistent delivery on commitments – great organizational skills with exceptional follow through and attention to detail.
• Certified Six Sigma Black Belt/ Green Belt
Company – ATSPL – Haryana
Job ID: A2140165