Highlife International LLC is a leading sales & marketing company in the fields of Import, Export, Wholesale and Outsourced Sales. The company provides successful sales and marketing solutions for nationally-recognized brands and for regional & local businesses. Highlife is headquartered in Beverly Hills, California, USA, and was established in 2009. The proud history of the company informs the market with many global acclaims & recognitions, expanding its scope to innovative ventures with multiple subsidiaries throughout the years.
Our unique & customized digital marketing solutions have opened up doors for self-motivated & digitally talented individuals to join with our team to work in the US from anywhere in the world!
Summary & View From the Top
As an Amazon Account Manager, you will be responsible to create & lead the marketplace strategy and your objective is to “ENHANCE positive brand experience & EXCEED sales targets”.
Our Account Managers who meet objectives have the opportunity to learn & earn above the market standard + monthly bonuses + performance-based incentives and live the hell out of your lifestyle as an American!
Amazon Account Manager’s Responsibilities include but not limited to;
- – Develop & drive short and long term Amazon strategy to exceed company’s growth goals.
- – Drive customer acquisition, retention, and growth through Amazon digital marketing.
- – Work very closely with internal & external marketing teams to develop strategies to maximize ROAS.
- – Work very closely with marketing teams to create brand & content strategy such as product page, brand store, creative assets, reviews, etc.
- – Work very closely with customer support teams to ensure customer satisfaction is above the market standards.
- – Oversee day-to-day Seller Central operations, such as order management, fulfillment, customer support, inventory management, procurement and
- – Perform other duties when necessary as a team player.
– 4 years’ experience with Amazon Marketplace marketing & team management.
– Strong understanding of Amazon Marketing system, policies & procedures.
– High analytical & strategic thinking skills .
– Excellent organizational and project management skills.
– Ability to undergo instructions accurately & pay obsessive attention to tiny details.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.
Position Type / Expected Hours of Work
– Work from home / full time.
– Working within different time zones may be required as job duties demand.