Senior Manager â€’ Middleware & KYC Application
• New initiatives requiring strong technology focus .
• Review Business Requirement
• Review Design and development Change request on Origination Platform.
• Plan Monthly Bi-Model release in UAT and Production.
• Stakeholder Project Prioritization meeting.
• Ensuring the UAT completion on time with zero Defects.
• Production Monitoring post go live on production.
• Publish the metrics of the change post go live,
• Vendor Management
Measures of Success:
• Responsible for end to end delivery of projects.
• Manage vendor for quality program delivery.
• Project Cost Management
• Post Go live Production defects
Skills Sets Required :
• ‘Strong business analysis skills and experience, including development of business vision and strategies, functional decomposition, requirements capture, process modelling.
• Experience of software development methodologies and structured approaches to system development.
• Awareness of systems management and operational support tools, Security and infrastructure experience.
• Prior Application development environment experience. Preferably in Java Ecosystem (Java, Spring Boot, Angular JS, Microservices).
• Work experience in Relational Database concept. Preferably Oracle DB with medium to high SQL skills.
• Good understanding of web/App server setup (Apache, WebLogic )
• Exposure on Performance management tools will be an added advantage